Sunday, May 6, 2012

Weekend Fun

We were busy busy this weekend! Busy having fun that is! Friday night Aaron and I went out with our friends Tanner and Samantha.  We went to this new restaurant here in Springdale called Bleu Monkey Grill.  It was pretty good! After that we went to the Razorback baseball game and had a blast! The Hogs lost in the bottom of the 10th inning, but it was a good game!  Aaron's parents have season tickets and their seats are awesome! The people that sit around them are hilarious too! One of South Carolina's players last names was Dantzler.. and the guys behind us were singing.. "OOOOh I wanna Dantzler somebody, I wanna feel the HEAT with somebody!" haha it was a good time! Heres a couple pictures I got from the night!





Saturday we went to Conway, AR for Aaron's little sister, Ashley's, graduation from college.  It made me feel so old! She looked so pretty and we are all soooo happy for her!








 After graduation we went out to eat to celebrate, then drove back home to celebrate Cinco de Mayo with my family at Rachel's house!  We got there pretty late, but the party was still going strong and we had a lot of fun!  Never too late to have a margarita!!







Love that picture of Winston!! :) Well I hope everyone else had a fun weekend! All I have planned today is to clean the whole house, go to the grocery store and work out. Blah! Hope this week goes by fast so next weekend will get here sooner!!!

:) Nicole.


No comments:

Post a Comment