Monday, May 28, 2012

Summertime!!

So I have figured out that I am not very good at keeping up with my blog!! BUT I'm going to try harder from now on.  So much has been going on and before I realized it, it's summertime!! This is my favorite time of the year by far.  There's nothing I love more than sitting on a patio drinking with friends, going to the lake/pool, and wearing fun summer clothes! Our cousin Kolby graduated from high school a couple weeks ago kicking off the summer! I can't believe he's old enough to be out of high school!!


I'm LOVING the bright colored clothes this summer.  This neon yellow tank is to die for! 


This past weekend some of our friends came in town and we rented a boat and hung out on the lake!  We had a blast as we always do when we're all together!  The weather was perfect!

My fiancé and me



The girls!











This has been a weekend full of so much fun.  We have been going non stop with friends in town and fun celebrations.  Our friends threw Aaron and I a stock the bar party this Sunday and we had the time of our lives hanging out with all of our friends and family!  This party, however, deserves a post of its own, so be looking forward to that one!  Here's a sneak peak for y'all!!




I hope everyone has had a Happy Memorial Day!! 


2 comments:

  1. How fun! Seems like y'all had a wonderful weekend! Can't wait to read your next post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole! I am SO thrilled that you are blogging! YAY! I know you'll have great blog stalking material! ANNND that coral skirt you are wearing - is it from F21? If so I have it also - I wore it with a neon yellow/green button down to church with John's fam in Ohio on Memorial Day sunday and I got LAuGHED at! (not at people at his church, but John's sisters!) I'm so glad to see that you rock the neon, doubled up too!

    ReplyDelete