Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Long Time No See!

GOODNESS have I been a busy girl!! Over the last couple of months I was a bridesmaid in my bestie's wedding, finished my summer semester in grad school (and GOT AN A!), had my bachelorette party in Dallas, and GOT MARRIED!!! :) Oh yeah and just got back from HAWAII!!  It has all flown by so fast and I hadn't had any time to blog.   I'm taking a semester off of grad school because I didn't want to neglect school with everything else going on.  So with all of this extra time that I have now, hopefully I can really start my blog!  Life as a new wifey to my sexy cowboy! :) I have so much to tell too! Today I'll just throw out some pics of all the fun events that have been going on to catch everyone up!  I'll post a few pictures from our wedding, but more once I get the professional pics from Benfield Photography. This week they're showcasing our wedding so go check it out! You can also go look at my sisters' blogs Rachel and Tara, they have both made a post about the wedding.  Here we go!!

A few pictures from my second bridal shower 









Some pictures from my best friend Leslie's wedding! So much fun!!










Weekend of FUN at my Bachelorette party!!



















My Bridesmaids Luncheon




Setting up our reception in my "Bride" Tshirt!


Pictures from our Rehearsal Dinner, I didn't get very many :(












AND some pictures my sister got on our wedding day!!!















WHEW!! I'm exhausted just looking at all of these! But I wish I could live it all over again! :) One last pic, from our honeymoon ;) which will have a whole post of its own!



Hope you've all enjoyed!! I'll be back soon! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment